Crossroads Music School
Servicing the Inner-West district of Sydney since 2012 in the art of music education & creative excellence. Our highly professional and educated teachers offer lessons for piano, drums, guitar, singing, violin and more!
“Learning is a constant process of discovery, a process without end.”
Music Lesson Options
Whether its Acoustic, Electric or bass, our teachers have the experience & qualifications to develop any students skill set.
Specialising in Violin, Viola & Cello, our String lessons involve a particular emphasis on technique & phrasing.
We offer structured piano lessons which include both theory & practical elements for any skill level.
Our Vocal lessons cater to all levels of experience. Lessons focus on scales, vocal & breath control & vocal care.
Crossroads drum lessons are heavily focused on technique, rhythm & control. Lessons are available for all skill levels & any age group.
Ranging from Saxophone, Flute & Trumpet, our highly experienced teachers are capable of developing our students skill sets further.
3-5 Year Old Music Lessons
Your child’s first step into the world of music and music education.
Music activites for the holidays .
Group singing classes.
OPEN DAYS 18th / 19th / 21st January
Free Trial Lessons & Enrolment For Term 1
Piano Guitar Bass Drums Violin Singing Trumpet Flute
3-5 Year Old Group Classes
Call 0498069491 or email email@example.com to book your free trial lesson
Get to know us
OUR SCHOOL, OUR PASSION
Of Sydneys Best Music Teachers
Years of Student Concerts
Hours Of Practise
Why Choose Crossroads?
Our students underpin everything we do. Our team of highly professional & experienced teachers are dedicated to providing the essential tools required to become confident and accomplished musicians.
- Learn the fundamentals of music
- Encourage musical discipline
- Develop a hobby
- Broaden your scope of musical knowledge
- Discover a hidden passion
Chloe the singing teacher is excellent!
“As as parent, I couldn’t have asked for more”
My son has grown leaps and bounds in music since he started learning piano with Crossroads. James is an amazing teacher. Thanks to the school, my son loves music now and has started composing his own pieces on piano. As a parent, I couldn’t have asked for more.
“Professional, friendly & always willing to help”
Shannon and his teachers are professional, friendly and always willing to help. Having no musical experience at all, they guided me through all the requirements and helped me help my child with his learning.
As a registered provider for the creative kids program, you can redeem your voucher with us and create something great. If you don’t have a voucher, please visit service.nsw.gov.au
- How To Choose Which Instrument To LearnMany parents aren’t sure which instrument their child should play or when they should start learning. Fortunately, we can help advise you on these decisions and provide an opportunity for students to try different instruments. This guide will help explainContinue reading “How To Choose Which Instrument To Learn”
- The Benefits Of Taking Music LessonsTaking Music lessons Increases memory and improves coordination. Learning a musical instrument improves memory by teaching a student how to create, store and retrieve memories more effectively. Reading music is converted in the brain to the physical motion of playingContinue reading “The Benefits Of Taking Music Lessons”
P: 0498 069 491
A: 30 Ross Street, Parramatta. NSW, 2150.